Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A test of character

"We are not measured by the challenges we face in life, rather by what we do to overcome them."
- Richard J. Daley (aka Me)

If anyone actually reads this blog, take what you can from this. Apply it to world leaders. Apply it to your parents. Apply it to yourselves.

"Live long and prosper."
- Mr. Spock

"I was talking about you, not to you."
- Richard J. Daley (aka Me)

That last one was obviously a reference to the fact that this blog has no readers.

3 comments:

Scott Daniel said...

Rick,

I like your take on what to make of life's challenges.

Rick Daley said...

Thanks Scott. It took a long time for me to come to that realization, but since I did I've been a lot more comfortable with my life!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Habbit good earn play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Nice One and good game