Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Fake Plot is Selected

Evil Editor must have some time on his hands, he's pretty quick with the posts. I'm not the subject this time, but my fake plot did make it in. Mine was number two.

Click Here
to read it.

Crimey's query for JUST CAUSE should be posted in no time. I submitted a fake plot for that one, too.

It's fun, you just read the title and make up something absurd. Scroll down on my blog, there was an Oscar's Guess the Plot a few weeks ago, and my fake submissions were 1- e, 2-g, 3-b, and 4-d. For some reason he didn't include my plot for 5.

6 comments:

About Me said...

"sex trafficking between Heaven and Hell. It will make you think twice about kneeling when you pray."

love love love your guess the plot. brilliant! :)


I'm so prepared to be ripped apart. Well actually my query has been ripped apart so much that I don't have any attachment to it anymore.

Anita said...

I'm thinking of sending my query into Query Shark...but I don't know if I can handle it.

Rick Daley said...

Anita,

Go for it. There's a good chance it won't get posted. She's been slow to update that site lately. I submitted to the Shark once about ten months ago, and again about one month ago. Nada.

Vodka Mom said...

me likes how you think..........

Rick Daley said...

"me likes how you think.........."

I'd be careful admitting that in public ;-)

Thanks, stop back frequently...

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.